Friday, September 3, 2010

OK......

Here it is.... September 3rd 2010. I have been away from this blog for quite some time.... BUT I am happy to say that I have still been making art. My current passion is ceramics. You could say I've come full circle. Ceramics is where I started so many years ago. I majored in ceramics at Maine College of art and I had a little business going for a while after college. So I have painted, made jewelry, carved slate.... I have done just about every creative whim that has ever crossed through my mind.

Now, I am back to clay. I have some serious ideas racing around my brain... Little porcelain candle houses, small trays, hand built plates, bowls and cups... and clay pendants. I have a bunch of prototypes already made in my studio. I will be firing next week and I will post my first pics. I even opened a new Etsy store... HomeAgainPottery.etsy.com It is currently empty, just waiting for my treasures to fill it up!

No comments: